This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MASTURBATER IS CAUGHT...


"Not only do I come home from a hard day at the office to find you haven't finished your chores...But I walk into My clean bathroom...to find you masturbating in My shower like some filthy little teenager?...I don't think so!....I will not tolerate a husband who can't keep his hands off of what belongs to me!...Perhaps I should smack that little thing a few times with My paddle after I'm through blistering your bare bottom!....Hmmmm?...Maybe it would hurt too much for you to touch it then!....Do you think I should?"




 

2 comments:

jellybean said...

K...I'm very sorry about this, but I'm going to have to go with Q on this one.
Q, I woulod recommend that you spank his peepee quite nice a hard, than switch to his rear end for a REALLY good spanking, than come back ti the peepee for awhile longer...and don't froget a few smacks on his balls.

After all, you have told him not to play with YOUR penis and balls.
He has a PERFECT wife...why ruin this for a few seconds of fun.

mysster said...

the control of a strong Woman. i don't know if i could keep my hands away from the joy of thinking of Her.