This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Now you're My little sissy-bitch!"


"....And these tits you so loved to play with...forget about it now!...These babies are for real men only!...Just like My hot, little pussy!...That's for real men too...not My sissy little husband who wants to sneak around and wear Women's clothes...No...you've finally given Me reason to go out and get the kind of fucking I've been needing for a long, long time!....Though I'll still allow you to worship it quite often like a good little lesbian...And by the way...I'll be using your little sissy pussy on regular basis from now on as well...I'll be buying a nice, fat dildo to screw your little sissy brains out with....Look at your clit getting  hard just thinking about it...I'm sure you've been fantasizing about having a big cock in your ass while you pranced around in My undies rubbing your filthy sissy clit to make it squirt....Does My little sissy husband need a real man too? (laughing!!!)Hell...I'll even teach you how to properly suck a cock...you know how good I am at giving head!....And that's another thing you'll never be getting again as well...."




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this pic and the way She talks to hubby made me lose it in my own panties... Great post, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the same thing I told my hubby when I caught him in my pantyhose and panty. Thing is he enjoyed me telling him how much of a sissy he looked and the fact that I was going to treat him as so.

Greg said...

A boy your age must be very curious and I see you sneaking peeks at my legs and feet all the time. It's OK, I understand. Maybe you'd like to touch my legs in these super shiny pantyhose? It's nothing inappropriate, it's only pantyhose! Goddess Snow

Anonymous said...

Yes Ma'am! I am!
Roxanne Sissy