This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Friend And Lover Jill

(Q and Jill-twins)

We just got the word last night. Our friend and lover, Jill, will be flying up to spend
the week with us at our summer home in the mountains! She'll be here Monday!
We haven't seen her since we left in April. I am so ready to taste that sweet pussy
again let me tell you!

But poor, poor k! He is only two weeks into a four week stint of being locked inside 
his chastity cage! And I do not plan to cut his time short either! So there will be none of this for my horny husband this time.


(Q and Jill-twins)

No, Jill will have to do some mighty powerful convincing, to get me
to set k's cock free and go back on my word! So as it stands, k will be getting all of his 
oral pleasure from plenty of giving!
And of course, Jill has developed a taste for dishing out a good spanking as well as enjoying
watching one being given. So k has that to look forward to as well! 






 I'm even toying with the idea of taking Jill shopping for her very own harness and cock! Maybe she could fuck us both! Either way, I'd love to tag team on k's backdoor with my lovely girlfriend!
I'm getting wet just thinking about all the fun we'll have with him and with each other!

It's gonna be a great week!!!




Q





 








 

 
 

2 comments:

Robert_Anthony said...

Hope you all have a fantastic time, and hopefully one of you will share the details with us all...

Q said...

Why thank you Robert. Jill and I talked on the phone till late in the evening last night, and k had to helplessly watch as I rubbed my sopping wet pussy from all the hot "girl talk"!

We'll more than likely post quick, little messages with photos to go along with them! Just to keep all you guys UP, on all the naughtiness!