This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

k Will Learn His Lesson!

(Q-twin)

After Friday night, all day yesterday, and this morning,
I've made k's bottom far too sore and bruised for 
anymore spankings for a day or two!


But what he doesn't know yet, 
is that I am about to tie him to our bed and
mercilessly tease his cock,




until he's sweating and gasping for release!




And then I will just as mercilessly,
take my hairbrush to his leaking cock and aching balls
and spank both of them until way past the time
he begins to beg for mercy!
In fact, he will be loath to touch himself to take a piss
by the time I get done with him!


I'm not about to do permanent damage to my husband.
But I'm also not about to let him forget that what I say goes!
My word is law! His place is to do!
I'm not fucking around here this weekend!


My man will get the message, and learn his lesson!
He already has if truth be known.
But I will be doing neither of us a favor by easing up on him now.
Strict and severe is the theme for this weekend.
And I will carry on his suffering far into the week 
if I wish or deem it necessary!



Q









   
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a weekend long spanking to change your attitude. I know because I've had them and they are not fun.

dan

Unknown said...

If I could be k for a day (or three or longer), I would want to be him now. I know it cant be fun, I know he probably cried and begged you to stop, assuring you he learned and promising to be good going forward, but the thought of being, not just spanked, but owned by a beautiful Queen like you, is so overwhelmingly sexy; giving up ones needs to selflessly satisfy you is the ultimate. And the idea of you spanking me throughout the weekend to show me you mean business...I imagine you also get off knowing that when he tries to sit but cant its because of you - this power is the ultimate. You are so right, its good to be Queen.