This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

HOTWIFE PHOTOS: GETTING READY


"Well of course I'm "really" gonna fuck him baby...you don't think I'm gonna suddenly get a headache after drinks the way I always do with you now do you?"



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to shave my wifes pussy and get her ready for a date. i would love to eat her pussy after the date even more.

Trepador said...

Delicia de bunda linda,muito gostosa,adoraria chupa-la todinha e socar essa pica até o saco,fazer você gozar muito no meu pau,que tesão,estou nu aqui e fiquei de cacete empinado de tesão bela,deliciosa ,beijos…

Donald Tyler said...

If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or Whatssap +2348103601042

Tile Store said...

I always search good blogs like yours one.

Best Car Detailing said...

I go through your great blog once a day to leave my good comments