This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

HOT AND SWEATY PUSSY WORSHIP


i particularly love it...when Q comes home from playing tennis...the gym, or after jogging around the neighborhood...and orders me to worship Her sweaty, hot pussy!!!...Incredible!!!...i find Her scent at these times to be intoxicating!....And often times...it's the used panties She wore during one of Her workouts...that She pulls out of the dirty clothes hamper to stuff in my mouth before teasing and/or punishing me!...Tell the truth....Have any of you guys ever snuck out a pair of your Lady's used panties to breath in that hot, musty aroma?...Has She ever caught you doing this?






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg I love the smell & taste of her just used panties after she works out. She loves humiliating me by watching me lick & suck out her panties. She laughs as I lick & suck her panties & play with myself

Lbw5 said...

Yes, I like to sneak a good sniff of my wife's panties whenever I can. I admitted to her that I sometimes do this. She thinks I'm strange but hasn't freaked out about it yet. I just hope she will start to stuff them in my mouth as a gag like your wife does to you after a good workout!