This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

DOMINANT WIFE : A SPANKING FOR HER HUSBAND

                                                              (Q-twin)

"I gave you fair warning honey!...I told you exactly what would happen the next time you left the seat up!...I don't want to hear any excuses...and I don't want you to fight Me on this....Just pull your pants down and bend over the bed...this is how it's going to be!"






3 comments:

Kathy's wife said...

The world would be a so-much better place if every husband had a no-nonsense wife like this one's.

Anonymous said...

If my male friends knew I would be laughed out of this town---I am a big strong guy---but everyso often my wife(a great wife) justs get so frustrated with my behavior--I get my bare butt switched with a damn sturdy switch I cut--We live in the country so no one sees me cutting my own switch---I shower and put myself over her lap and dig my fingers and toes int the carpet so i do not move--She paddles me with the switch--the switch is more like a paddle really--Never say a smaller woman can not take a big strong guy over her lap and make him shout spank pleas like a kid--cause I am proof. She switches are sons also when the need arises--we got it together when they were teesn all bending overv thebath tub naked as the day we were born--holding our hands on the bathtub bottom and yelling like 3 wild animals--By the time it was over my teen sons had reverted to calling her mommy in their spank pleas

waynesimmes said...

I believe that every husband should be not only spanked but whipped by his wife at least once per week.