This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


"Oh God baby....awww fuck yes...yes...oh shit his cock is so big....uhhhh....uhhhhh....fuck Me...." my Wife was writhing in ecstasy on top of me...but i wasn't the one giving Her this pleasure...Her lover...Her boyfriend...had mounted my Wife from behind...he was fucking Her like a common whore...his cock was huge compared to my penis...and She made sure to remind of this fact over and over...and he continued to pound away...deep into Her sweet little pussy...with no regard for how much his thick prick might hurt Her...and She loved him for it...i don't understand...i always made sure i was gentle with Her...i made love to Her as if  She were a fragile flower...to be protected and treasured...She screamed his name in my face...She kissed me and bit me in Her throes of pleasure...with no regard for me...Her husband/slave beneath her...watching this man give Her more pleasure than i ever had through intercourse...She cried out in my ear with each rush of pleasure...and with each time he drove into my Wife i could hear his skin...slapping moistly, and loudly against Her beautiful ass...as if She were being spanked!!!...Her hard nipples moving against my chest in rhythm with his powerful thrusts..."Oh baby....oh baby...oh baby...," She looked me in the eye as She moaned...whimpered...stuttered and gasped...Her lips wet against mine..."he's gonna....he's gonna cum baby...I can feel it ....ohhhh God....!" my erection was getting absolutely no attention...save being trapped between our bellies...i could see over my Wife's shoulder....Her stud's eyes begin to roll in his head...his muscular torso running with sweat...his thrusts became quicker...harder...more brutal...and She loved it that much more...Her hair covered my face as they both shook and cried out as one...i lovingly held Her in my arms...i could feel Her muscles trembling  and tightening uncontrollably...i imagined Her pussy squeezing and convulsing around his swollen dick...i knew this man was filling my Wife's pussy full of his semen...while mine remained trapped in my aching balls...i also knew i would be expected to demonstrate my position as a submissive cuckold...i pledged to do anything for my Wife...when he is done with Her...She will move up to squat down over my face...and as Her slave...i will gladly worship my wonderful Wife's freshly fucked pussy...Her gift to me...another man's cum, mixed with Her juices... to be obediently swallowed...and if i should be so lucky...as to be humiliated even further ...into being reduced to jerking off in front of the man who gets to fuck my gorgeous Wife...i will be required to lick my own cum up for their amusement...if i should be so lucky...

No comments: