This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Q HAS ALLOWED me BACK ON THE COMPUTERS


my loving yet strict Wife has graciously decided to allow me back on our computers...These past six days have been tremendously tough...and intense for me...i am almost sorry that Jill will be staying with us so soon following Q's disciplinary regiment She has put me through...i am emotionally and physically drained...though oddly enough...so happy and content...And so full of love and gratitude for my Wife...i can't stop hugging Her...And thanking Her for loving me!

It wasn't so much that i was disobeying Her...i had just lapsed into complacency...and was only half-heartedly following Her directions...

i can assure you...i am back to being not only 100% obedient for Her...But also 110% attentive and intuitive to my Queen's needs...wants...and desires...

Q finalized things about an hour ago by bending me over the edge of our bed and giving me one more lecture/scolding on what is expected of me...followed by yet another serious paddling from the "Board Of Education"...All the while emphasizing between swats...what being submissive to Her really means for me!

i suppose now...that Jill will have a good natured laugh when we all get naked this weekend and She sees the residual bruises and scratches left behind by Q's week's worth of brutal and ruthless corrective measures!



As you may have read...Q sometimes signs off on Her posts by saying how good it is to be "The Queen"...i have to say...that as a submissive male...i am lucky enough to be living the dream...no matter how harsh the reality is at times...And to be able to love...and be loved by my magnificent Wife...who initially embraced Femdom...and the Female Led Relationship lifestyle not to satisfy me...but as a means to save a marriage that was too special to let slip away...to be married to such a special person...and to strive to put Her first in all areas of our life...well...If i may...lets just say it's very good to be allowed to be Her knight!!!








 


   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it to read how happy you are.

appy

Q said...

I do love you too baby!