This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Q-TWINS : AN OH SO FAMILIAR VIEW AND PHRASE!

(Q-twin)

"Go to the closet and bring Me the long paddle and one of your belts..."




  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be submissive to a dominant woman this stunning and this ruthless must be heaven and hell for you k! The love she has for you. The sex she has with others. The anal domination. The pissing. The public humiliation. All the hot things she does for you. Things that most men, including my husband only dream about. The merciless punishment and discipline alone must make you hard with desire, and fill you with fear at the same time! I have just agreed to start spanking my man. Though not yet as brutal as Q does you! He has asked me to visit and read this site as well as your other one. I have a lot to learn from your wife k. And my husband may have a lot to dread in his future!

Unknown said...

I agree with everything "anonymous" said.

Both of your husbands are very lucky to have you ladies.

Looking at that woman smoking (which turns me on incredibly despite I not being a smoker) and imagine being spanked by her is just too much.

Q said...

To Anonymous, I wish you and your man the best on this new chapter in your relationship! Might I suggest, that you set one small rule to begin with? The next time he wants a spanking, have him get naked while you are still fully clothed. Then, while holding whatever spanking implement you are about to use, tell him "We need to talk!" And then you do all the talking! Tell him that since you will be more than happy to give him the spankings he wants, but only on the condition that he must submit, without hesitation, to any punishment spankings you feel he deserves! Tell him he must do this, or he can kiss any possibilities of him ever seeing any of his "nasty little fantasies" goodbye! Once he agrees to this (don't worry he will) be firm and hold him to it! I promise you, once you administer the first spanking that's not for his pleasure but for behavior correction, a whole new world will open up for you girlfriend! Keep us posted with your comments!!!

And hello again Blu Frame! We ladies are lucky too! To have a man willing to bend and be trained to our will, is a great gift from him.

And k loves to watch me smoke as well. I of course use it as a tool for him and against him! (as well as for my pleasure!) As you may have read, most evenings finds him, at least for a time, naked and on his knees beside our bed holding my ashtray and or cocktail for me. Sometimes I pretend to ignore him. Others I put on quite the slutty show for him! Great fun for me!!!

And if you don't mind my saying Blu Frame, (Hell, even if you do!) it sounds to me like you need or could use a very sound spanking yourself!