This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Q-TWINS : ROPED AND CAGED

(Q-twin)

i suppose i might could label this a "k-twin" too...though i've never seen myself from this point of view...Q is toying with the idea of starting a "k-twin" series...Much like Her twin above is toying with that lucky sub's caged cock...i know from frequent experience...what it's like to have the lovely Q stare lusty into my eyes...as She teases my locked away penis...simulating fellatio on the tiny piece of plastic preventing me from feeling the wonders of Her hot mouth...causing me to drip and leak through the pee opening...making my balls ache...gathering up my pre-cum on a painted finger tip for me to lick clean...And to be roped tight and helpless by my horny She-Devil...much like this past Sunday...although thankfully i was not locked away in the CB6000s....funny...how being helpless...is somehow freeing!
















 
 

No comments: