This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Q-twins : 3 GUESSES...

(Q-twin)

Three guesses as to who informed me last night...that they might have a hot date lined up for this Friday evening....and the first two don't count!....

And guess who's penis will still be locked away inside a plastic cage!...

Yep...you guessed it!!!




  

4 comments:

Q said...

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear last night. The date is definitely on! And it's definitely a HOT ONE! It always is with him!

And yes babe, I will be keeping your pee-pee safely locked away!

Anonymous said...

"your pee-pee safely locked away"

How small is it anyway? My wife uses the same term...

k said...

i'd rather let Q tell you Anonymous...that is if She wishes to!

Q said...

It seems to be important to k that I respond to your question Anonymous. So much so that I may elaborate further in a post of my own.

But as to k's actual penis size, my husband does have a really nice dick! A little larger than the established average when hard. More than satisfying to ride I can assure you!

That being said, when flaccid, it appears to be one of the smallest dicks I've ever seen! The poor thing shrinks to almost nothing. And that's why it's so much fun to call it his pee-pee, or "that little thing"! Plus, it just adds to his humiliation at times, and seems to keep him in a semi state of sub-space as well!

And coupled with the fact, that as chance, (or luck!) would have it, both of my current male lovers that I cuckold him with are larger in that department, it serves to up the level of his submissive demeanor, and heightens his sense of powerlessness where my lovers and I are concerned. Though a few hours of pleasure in another man's bed, can never measure up to the constant joy I feel and receive from being k's wife!