This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SMOKING FETISH PHOTOS : DOMINANT WIFE


"Where is that fucking pussy?...I sent him to get Me a drink ten minutes ago!"







 

3 comments:

Q said...

This photo reminds me of that adult resort we went to on vacation!

Robert_Anthony said...

Oh yes 'k' mentioned that you were going on the other blog, but never followed it up...

Q said...

Yes Robert, we had a very naughty three days! Just being mostly naked everywhere we went. Watching couples get it on. Being watched ourselves! Lucky for k, I didn't force him to wear his chastity cage that long weekend! Though the last two days there, he sported the evidence of a very thorough caning I gave him in the privacy of our room! (though I left the sliding doors to our balcony open so that those in the hot tub below might hear!) The looks he got from the marks left on his bottom were priceless! There was this one couple we met, us gals put on a show for our boys while they sat back playing with themselves! The other guy got up and came all over my ass while I was going down on his lady! I gave k a sly, knowing look, but I didn't make him lick it off me! Fun, fun, fun!