This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

HOLY SHIT.....


he saw the strange car parked out in front of the house...with someone just sitting there...the guy had been parked for a while now...he thought he'd go out and see if the dude needed some help....it was only when he got close to the passenger window that he saw that the guy wasn't alone...and by God that was his Wife!!!!....Her dress bunched around Her hips and Her face buried in dude's lap!!!..."Holy Shit!"...he thought...."My Wife is blowing this guy....right out where the neighbors can see!"



 

1 comment:

slvmky said...

This actually happened to me
My wife and I were shooting pool at our local hangout when in walked this cock guy she found hot
He challenged our table and I lost to my wife so he played her next
I went up to the bar to get another drink and after awhile my wife comes up and says to me right in front of the female bartender, "This guy's says you can leave, that he will take care of me, and make sure I get home."
I just looked at her dumbfounded. Even though we played, and she had cuckold me, she had never done anything this public before.
As I sat staring at her she said sharply," so leave! Bitch! "
The bartender was just watching. I was mortified., but did as she ordered.
I waited at home a couple hours, then I heard a car on the cul-de-sac out front.
I snuck around the side of the house and peered over the gate.
O couldn't believe my eyes. There was my wife, her skirt up around her waist and her top pulled up exposing her lovely tits. He had his hand between her legs obviously fingerings her sweet pussy and she had her head in his lap as he reclined in his seat. Her head was moving up and down at a steady pace and in a manner that left no doubt he had a very long cock..
After a long while she rearranged her clothes, got out from the car, gave him a quick kiss and ran up the front walkway
I raced into the house and met her as she was just coming in
She lifted her top and I could see wet red marks. She pulled me to her tits and said lick them
I did and she asked me if I could taste him as he had just been sucking her tits
I told her yes, I could smell his aftershave and the taste of alcohol.
Then she grabbed my face and gave me a long deep kiss, Inserting her tongue deep I to my mouth.
She then asked me if I could tarter his cock because it had just been her mouth.
I could taste cum and told her so. She just laughed and told me to come to bed.
As I said we live on a cul-de-sac and I was worried anybody our neighbors could have seen
My worst fears were realized when a neighbor came by selling something for her kid. She asked if we were brother and sister. My wife told her no we were married,
That's what I told my husband but he said he was sure you were brother and sister, or roommates.. And gave my wife a knowing smile then looked. E up and down dismissively and with ked st my wife and said she couldn't wait to tell her husband..