This is to honor Her...my Wife...Q....who has turned our marriage around with the use of Loving Domination...to honor Her...the Women who embrace their Dominant nature...to honor Her...the Women who have helped to guide their partners to be better men...to honor Her...the Women who provide the professional services of Female Domination in all it's forms...a service for those unlucky enough to have a Dominant Lady as a positive influence in their daily lives...to honor Her...those Women who have shaped our lives and fueled our fantasies and exposed our needs...the Teachers, Doctors and Nurses, our Mothers and Aunts and Babysitters, the Police officers and Female bosses, the religious authority figures, and those girls back in school who walked by us so hot and so aloof....then matured into the Women who tease and deny us today!....And even those Femme Fatale celebrities that seem to ooze Dominant sexuality....Through photos, and art, and words....This is to honor Her.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

OMG - "THE HUMBLER!!!!"



                         OMG...That looks quite painful...and VERY humbling...
                                   What fun Q and i would have with that!

5 comments:

mysster said...

The Humbler, especially if squatting.

my god, what Woman would get from me!

Unknown said...

Would love to be humbled like that. To be completely at her mercy

SubHub said...

I LOVE its when my wife locks me in. The feeling of being so helpless and looking so silly makes me extremely humble and very submissive and it's just painful enough to keep me focused on being very obedient. Also, having my balls completely exposed is terrifying, especially when my wife has her crop!

Anonymous said...

My wife of 30 yrs brought home a male friend from her work . He is a very well built black man . I was scared when she said I needed to be stripped and spanked. She laughed when I tried to get away. He held me while she removed all my clothes. I was so ashamed and humiliated as he examined me from head to toe. I was then spanked until I cried. They then placed me in the humbler for their amusment. The pain and embarressment was unbelievable.

SubHub said...

@Anonymous. Wow! That sounds terrifying. My wife has never involved anyone else when she puts me in the humbler, though she has threatened a few times to have certain of her friends over for drinks while I'm locked in. Part of me is scared sh!tless that she might actually do it, but part of me thinks it would be an amazing experience.